Simplicity, speed and versatile access are key requirements across all types of housebuilding. Layher systems meet these needs and also offer a range of purpose-designed accessories to ensure all trades on site gain as much as possible from the access system.
• Speed of erection and minimal number of components, compared to tube and fitting scaffold, offer major benefits to project scheduling.
• Proven suitability for all types of residential construction – from conventional brick to timber/block and even natural materials.
• Wide bay design provides optimum access for large dimensional materials when brought onto the scaffold.
• Minimal cross-bracing requirement maximises ease of movement around scaffold lifts.
• Can be readily installed with in-built access – from stairtowers to ladders – to provide safe multi-personnel movement to all construction levels.
• Interfaces directly with loading platforms and hoist installations to aid material movement on site